An annual educational seminar for physicians, mid-level clinicians and pharmacists who provide care to people with HIV and AIDS in the North Coast Area. These are materials from the North Coast seminar.
Downloads and Links
- What’s The Point?
The unique role of pharmacists in HIV/HCV prevention efforts. See "Addiction" and "Indiana" Videos below in the Link section.:
- A Tangled Web: Hook-ups, There's an App for That!:
- Unlocking the Understanding of Social Determinants of Health:
- From Treatment to Healing:
- HIV/HCV Update:
- HIV Prevention (2015):
- Harm Reduction or Just Plain Harm (2105):
- HIV-HCV Overview (2015):
- Govenor Mike Pence Declares Emergency as HIV Epidemic Rocks Indiana:
- Pharmacy Syringe Sales:
- How to Become an Addict Video (AmFAR):